[Ibogaine] HELP!!!

Patrick Corbin corbin0281 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 02:14:18 EDT 2008

I will send you as much money as you need to get started... But i need a
provider in the U.S! Heroin is destroying my life!!! I know ibo will work
for me...But no body on this list will tell me anything about it!! I am on
parole so i can't leave the country...but money is not an issue for me.. I
have more money than I can spend and I am extreamly interested in n ibo...I
know it can save my life...I have had dreams about the bwiti telling me so
and giving me the plant......before i even knew what it was!!! I researched
it and found out about ibo...I know these dreams are a sign from some higher
power....I know heroin is going to kill me or send me to prison for the rest
of my life... And i have tried everything! Suboxone, methadone, rapid detox
w/ naltroxone!! I know ibo is the answer but i dont have the means!! I have
aquired several grams of root bark...but know body on here will tell me what
to do with it! is there anyone in the U.S. that can help me??? Like i
said...Money is not an issue! I need help!
 Thanks
 Patrick