[Ibogaine] stop the fightinf and do somethin productive

Patrick Corbin corbin0281 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 02:12:10 EDT 2008

Ryan...I will send you as much money as you need to get started... But i
need a provider in the U.S! Heroin is destroying my life!!! I know ibo will
work for me...But no body on this list will tell me anything about it!! I am
on parole so i can't leave the country...but money is not an issue for me..
I have more money than I can spend and I am extreamly interested in n
ibo...I know it can save my life...I have had dreams about the bwiti telling
me so and giving me the plant......before i even knew what it was!!! I
researched it and found out about ibo...I know these dreams are a sign from
some higher power....I know heroin is going to kill me or send me to prison
for the rest of my life... And i have tried everything! Suboxone, methadone,
rapid detox w/ naltroxone!! I know ibo is the answer but i dont have the
means!! I have aquired several grams of root bark...but know body on here
will tell me what to do with it! is there anyone in the U.S. that can help
me??? Like i said...Money is not an issue! I need help!
 Thanks
 Patrick