[Ibogaine] welcome back

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 17:40:40 EDT 2008

I've missed the 150 msgs a day for the last 3 days ;)

I know it's a dumb question that won't get answered, but can I ask what machines are running what? Whatever runs "mindvox" the whole domain, has never gone offline and if you scan it, stayed in place.  But the website and ibogaine list were unreachable for 3 days.  Just curious, the machines won't respond to pings or id themselves, but its been there the whole time. I'm guessing you were changing hardware or adding stuff again.

Whatever, thanks Patrick, Mixter, whoever is working in the background.

.:vector:.