[Ibogaine] wigger bwiti tribe was Re: corrected website

Warren L. Theriot wleetheriot at ca.rr.com
Wed Jan 16 01:59:49 EST 2008

Nyc, Brad,
I agree with your disagreements. I must have been stoned when I wrote
that.  Mason set me off on a rant that didn't quite come out right. I
know that I still didn't qualify my statement about Emimen in an
earlier post today.  And I just haven't been paying attention to
Eminiem for a while I'll admit. The whole bunch of crap about the
bush administration has had me seething so bad from the beginning I
started to tune out 90% of the whole thing including confrontational
music. Not tuned out enough to know who not to vote for in the coming
election.
  When I first heard  Eminem years ago, I thought What is that sound?
when I was into Depeche Mode or something electronical. When I saw
the video Eminem did about the Rap contest is when I started to
understand what he was doing.  My musical curiosity has taught me to
appreciate rap and hip hop by now, but like I was saying I haven't
been paying attention to Eminem for a while. Got to pay more
attention. I saw something on the net about Camron a while back that
had me laughing pretty hard, so I can appreciate the genre. The ho's
and bitches and bling stuff can be entertaining but I tend to
ridicule it when I get the chance. I tend to Prefer Jimi Hendrix to rap.
I'll check these out. I appreciate you responding really.
Peace,
Warren