[Ibogaine] War On Drugs: Winners and Losers (First 50 sec in Dutch, then English 90 min)

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 13 08:59:16 EST 2008

Yea man...its hard to find words for this; what the US will go to in the pursuit of commerce; because it looks to me that this is the main motivating factor not the people. Then to pressure other countries to do the same......I dont know; there must be alot of frustrated Aussies out there who know that it was because of the US that they are not allowed maintenance diamorphine. Land of the free indeed!