[Ibogaine] (no longer OT!)GHB/what gives?

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:26:53 EST 2008

I can't imagine wanting to use iboga for recreation unless your a masochist.
I find that once your opened up it increases feelings, often painful. It's
good for healing work but. Maybe if someone had a very strong mental
defences they might have blissfull magical feelings. I found 100mg or so Hcl
quite enjoyable before treatment but since then it would make me feel
nauseous. I dunno that's just me maybe some people trip out of their minds
and stay out of their body. I wonder if a person had no painfull emotions
stored up would it would make them feel extra good but I don't know if such
people exist and if they did why would they bother taking any drugs unless
they were sick.

Luke