[Ibogaine] Record for Afghan poppy planting

Adam Nodelman jonathanswiftboat at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 19:11:04 EST 2008

right,WE MUST ERADICATE THE POPPYS!!!!!except for the poppys we will need for all of the worlds suply for medicine.otherwise,WE WILL ERADICATE THE POPPYS!!!well, i mean,except if we are trying to help out our newist members of the international community,the afganies i mean that unless these farmers have the chance to yeld a decent crop,they might go over to the other side...but otherwise,WE MUST ERADICATE,ERADICATE,DESTROY THE POPPYS!!! well,OK,unless tjere OUR poppys,then that would be dumb, i mean we payed for that shit and that shit is OURS!so,WE MUST DESTROY THE POPPYS!!!!!!!  i guess.