[Ibogaine] where's preston?

Preston Peet prestonpeet at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 13:46:24 EST 2008

I VERY much miss my cats and V too.

----- Original Message ----
From: LEE <JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM>
To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 8:25:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] where's preston?

im so glad that someone is helping~~ sending hugs, light and kitty cat love (I have 4 kittens and a mommy) im sure he is missing his cats...
junky

specializing in honda and yamaha motorcycle parts 1960-1989. if you need anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new, and used, even if the part is obsolete.

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....