[Ibogaine] interested!

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 14:30:14 EST 2008

                    I think we can change that header now

       Thanx Sheldon, I'm glad that you came out of the closet and
spoke up my brutha. I tried to set up getting treated at the Iboga
Therapy House back in early 04, and it just wouldn't happen. I
eventually got treated by the underground on September 28th of that
year. I'll never forget that date.

        God, what you are doing up there sounds like such a great
thing to be involved in. Need some help?? He He Having an ambulance
ought to make people feel better about what they are doing. What kind
of setting do you have. Do you have people that are helping with
aftercare? I wish that Ibogaine wasn't illegal here so we could start
a house for treatments and then support afterwards. Maybe one day.

       I read what I could in the article until I had to buy it, and
then came back here to write you back. I may end up subscribing, I'm
not sure. Soooooo, don't take so damn long to say anything next time,
Cool?? I'd sure like to hear more about what you're doing up there
bro.

       Peace Love and Solidarity

              Randy
         BiscuitBoy Blues