[Ibogaine] not interested!

Sheldon Pelletier jadensheldon at yahoo.ca
Sat Feb 23 01:12:46 EST 2008

 Hey Randy I really liked the tone of your last post. Enough so that I thought it was the right time to ask some questions myself. Hi Gwen? is it? I took Ibogaine for the first time in '03. Heres an article http://space.newscientist.com/channel/health/drugs-alcohol/mg17823924.900

   The treatment was with Marc Emery and I was the first person he was to treat before the original Iboga Therapy House where I spent quite a bit of time. I decided then, like many people who have experience with Ibogaine, that I was going to stay off drugs and offer my "help". It took me this long, nearly six years to get a grip, get an education, and get enough funding for a defib., vitals monitor, ambulance, and a great setting for people.
   So you know its another chapter that begins with Iboga. There are a lot of big names on this list. And this list for me has always been a teacher. What choice do we have? If there are no rules there are no rules so you know I turn to the list for guidance. And to Africa via YouTube. And conferences that are documented thank you thank you thank you.
   Here in Canada there is much interest, much scrutiny, but obviously not the same as experienced in other parts of the world. It is difficult for me to find enough people to treat in order to keep providing treatments. I dont have the resources for a webpage but am causing quite a stir here in the Okanagan. So far so good. I learned a lot by watching Marc but I had the luxury of choosing which characteristics I wanted to mimic. Man has done a lot though.. Support.
   This is turning into a long message. I guess I wanted to express my appreciation for the people on this list. And the efforts that go out in the sharing of information. Also to the lists idontknowwhat but I do know that it totally evens out in the end. Its like salt and pepper. A little swearing, a little support.... and a little supportive swearing can go a long way too.
   Well it feels really good to say hello after six years.

  Sheldon
  Randy Faulconer <bicuitboy714 at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hey Jesse, a girl named Jesse? That rocks. My handle is
BiscuitBoy714 I made a mistake when I got this Gmail account going and
left the S out of Biscuitboy now people think I'm Bi sometimes. I'm
not, but I always like to keep people guessing about where I'm coming
from, so what the hey!! Yea, not too many people catch on to the 714
part but that's what I'm referring to is 'Ludes. Yea I smoked 'em
before. Where are you by the way?

Stay with us bro :-) we need people who will speak out. Asking
questions here is a good way to find out about things. Most everybody
involved in the Ibo movement are reading this list, or at least hears
about what is going on with this list. There is a wealth of info right
here for the asking. Just ask about anything that you aren't sure of.
If you don't feel comfortable doing so on an open forum like this you
can get hold of me off list and I'll try and help you any way I can.
Ignore what you don't want to hear about and concentrate on where you
are going and what you want out of Ibogaine. Just checking out the
links on the Mindvox site is a real good way to get started. Patrick
Krupa, who runs this list, is a great guy and somewhat of a freak
himself. His story is there somewhere. Check it out. As far as
technical things, he has links to almost every thing published. The
whole history of Ibogaine's development is a great read anyway. The
man who discovered the withdrawal interrupting aspects of Ibo, Howard
Lotsof, is on the list, so you're most defenitly in the right place to
find out about it.

Peace Love and The Ibo Family
Randy