[Ibogaine] HELLO

Laura Shapiro laurashapiro1 at mac.com
Thu Feb 21 17:30:48 EST 2008

jesse,
I kicked methadone about 3 years ago and it was HELL, i just did a
detox and rehab but 45days  i was still so sick that i started
shooting  dope.  i went through 9rehabs in 3years and nothing
worked.  I still kept bangin dope.
So, to answer your question i was shooting a shit ton of dope before
i went for ibo, and i was amazed when i had zero withdraws and i
still have no cravings.
much luv,
laura