[Ibogaine] not interested!

jessewood at netzero.net jessewood at netzero.net
Thu Feb 21 17:02:49 EST 2008

Hey Randy Thanks for writing me back with all the info. I appreciate you telling me what it's about. I still want to know lots more. I like the way you're calling me "Bro". I am a chick though... But you can still call me "Bro" if you want :) I also like your e-mail 714  deffinately one of my most favorites!! In the 70's I was buying them by the 100's. Did you ever smoke one? I LOVED LUDES:)  Later Man, Jesse
SFO from $39! Fly Virgin America
Fly from San Francisco to your other favorite city. Fares from $39!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2221/fc/JKFkuJkEFY7w5uuguhs0fMNhh7mXIm304UAjQPaeNOV6JyOR0wIgYB/