[Ibogaine] Ibogaine in Wodak - another transcript

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 14:55:41 EST 2008

Hi Matthew,

Actually, I'm now more figuring that Alex actually is a really decent guy
who does actually care a lot for the plight of addicts. He's done some very
positive stuff, you can see if you google his name.

I think he's just concerned it's another "snake oil" thing and to push it
away he lets loose his pompous side. It would be good to get together a load
of real-life ibogaine stories from people who've taken it and forward them
to him. I've got some up on my site but they're mostly 7,8 years old now.

Nick