[Ibogaine] not interested!

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 14:51:31 EST 2008

Hi Jesse,

In my experience, a lot of professionals in the treatment industry have
picked up these kinds of ideas about ibogaine. It's a real shame people are
so cynical or just misinformed. I remember attending conferences on drug
addiction in the UK years ago and just chatting to people about it. At the
time pretty much no one had even heard of it. Even then I remember most
people didn't want to know. They just assumed it didn't work or came up with
some reason to push ibogaine out of their awareness, like just the notion of
it was threatening to them.

If you get the chance why not ask the clinic director to check more deeply?
When people start to believe that ibogaine can't work or it would have been
developed by now..that's sad.

Nick

  _____