[Ibogaine] not interested!

jessewood at netzero.net jessewood at netzero.net
Thu Feb 21 12:16:34 EST 2008

Hi Randy, I'm on Methadone and have been daily for 5 years. I go to a clinic and I'm  on 90mg for oppiate addiction. I've never been so addicted to anything in my life as I am this Methadone. So naturally when I heard about the Ibogaine on a support forum for Meth. I was curious as to what it was. Since then I've had a appt. with the head director at my clinic to discuss this and she said  that yes she's heard of it and the fact is that absolutely nothing as of yet will cure any addiction. If something out here did, then wouldn't everyone be cured? I just don't like having all of these e-mails on my list. It's seems it's just people arguing back and forth. Also it seems to me that the Ibogaine is not safe. I've since read that you can die from it!  My curiousity has been fullfilled and I just don't need this taking over my mail list. Thanks Dude:) Later, Love, Jesse
SFO from $39! Fly Virgin America
Fly from San Francisco to your other favorite city. Fares from $39!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2221/fc/JKFkuJkEFY8SRmEYxgqaXWKw7qETPesUxbxfEez3nKmL8EsnYIPEYp/