[Ibogaine] Ibogaine--surgery

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 10:17:41 EST 2008

HI Steve;
If you are going to have to carry on with the pain medication is there any other motivation for the ibogaine other than to lower you intake of pain meds?
In my opinion; though I am sure Howard will have more information; a full reset is more effective but then again you motivation needs to be known.

WE are all different and regards your maintenance dosing as far as I remember you were just trying a few approaches but not really working with some one who had more experience in this field. Personally the feedback I have got from some of the people I have treated is that small doses of the root bark seemed to work better for them. Thats just the information I have collected. I still take the view that you have to work out what is good for you.

I am sure Howard may be able to say more; an BTW I have asked a few times but Howard if you read this I am looking for recordings of the last convention; can you help?