[Ibogaine] HELLO

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 09:36:06 EST 2008

         Hi Laura, glad to see you here. It's great to that you are
into being drug free and taking advantage of this list to stay in
touch with like minded people. There is a myriad of personalities that
show up from time to time. Patrick ROCKS doesn't he? It'd be nice to
see him say something here, give him a nudge for me will ya? Stay with
us even through the whacko moments and the nutsoid topics that pop up.
I myself write rants that make no sense to anybody but me. Keeps me on
the narrow path that I have chosen in life.

         What was that?

       Naaaa I can't tell her 'bout Nard yet

       Might scare her off

       Gotta go tend my river otters and keep dem damn fisker mens
away. Dey stupid anyway, catchin' fisks like that and lettin' em go

      Peace Love and Otter Milk
    Randy