[Ibogaine] Ibogaine--surgery

Steve Coss coss at blodgettsupply.com
Thu Feb 21 04:57:14 EST 2008

Simon, Howard,

Thanks for the council. I am going to have to continue the meds after as
they are not dealing with the nerve damage , they are just trying to
stabilize my back so I can have some semblance of life for a few years.
I am curious as to why the double hit? And do you think I should do a
full dose or could I do  400/500mg reset both times? I was disappointed
that the maintenance dosing schedule did not seam to have any affect on
me. I still craved the opiates even at a 100mg a day schedule? Any ideas
there?

Thank you for your help. Someone here said that the people on this list
are mean and vulgar, I find just the opposite is true.

Regards,

Steve