[Ibogaine] Ibogaine in Wodak - another transcript

Matthew Shriver matt at itsupport.net
Wed Feb 20 21:18:36 EST 2008

I shore wish I hada sum them impotent lettas nexta my name sos I cood speak
truth tellin wurds like Alex duz.  I think I just channeled Randy there.  I
think this guy's pompous, self important attitude will do wonders at burying
his BS anti-ibogaine message.  He claims to be about helping addicts (I
think anyway, it's not entirely clear) but what is clear is that he has it
in for ibogaine for some reason. But if his attitude and demeanor come
through as well in person as they do in these emails then he will sink his
own ship.

Gosh I wish he had been there to protect me from taking an unsafe and
ineffectual substance a few years ago.  Then I could still be living in my
Dad's garage, taking two different anti-depressants and still feeling
depressed, unable to hold a job, isolating, and totally hooked on methadone,
not to mention the occasional heroin and crack, that is if I wasn't in jail
or prison anyway.  Then I wouldn't have to worry about the solidly
middle-class income I make or the car I own, or the wife and all the talk
about having kids, or the nice house where I live (and stay in the master
friggin bedroom no-less), or all the friends and family I get to spend time
with (and not have my trustworthiness be the major concern to all involved).
Yeah boy this sucks.  Why oh why couldn't he have spread his message of
safety and efficacy sooner and louder?

Matt

  _____