[Ibogaine] HELLO

Matthew Shriver matt at itsupport.net
Wed Feb 20 21:02:25 EST 2008

Hi Laura

Welcome to the list.  And congrats on ditching your habit, there are plenty
of people with the same story here.  Referring to Alex Wodak's response to
DC in anther post, I'm sure glad I am so out of touch that I got to use
ibogaine to get off of methadone 4 and half years ago.  Sounds like you're
pretty excited to be that out of touch yourself Laura.  Stick around awhile,
it's an interesting little community here.

Matt