[Ibogaine] HELLO

Laura Shapiro laurashapiro1 at mac.com
Wed Feb 20 17:52:57 EST 2008

hello everyone,
I just want to introduce myself to this board.  My name is Laura and
I'm from Philadelphia. I've now take ibo twice in the last 6 months
and I'm feeling fucken great! no cravings, no withdraws.  I have no
desire to use.  This board is awesome it's nice to here people speak
about suck a social stigma.  Also, Patrick thank you for taking the
time to check in and talk w me daily.

Thanks everyone,
Laura