[Ibogaine] not interested!

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 17:12:12 EST 2008

         Hello Jesse, I'm just curious here when I say this, what did
you think it would be, this list that is? Maybe you should ask
questions about the things that made you curious enough to join the
list in the first place. I for one would welcome you, and try and help
answer some of those questions. Participate bro!!

       Peace Love and Understanding
               Randy