[Ibogaine] FW: Small, well-designed trial of ibogaine for opiate detox

DC in AZ dcollier9 at cox.net
Wed Feb 20 14:57:04 EST 2008

I have a couple relatives that cannot get off of Zoloft or Paxil, or they wig out...once you're on them, you cannot get off them. Zoloft is the worst

a couple of weeks ago, my nephew finally got off Prozac, and then shot and killed himself, he was late 20's in age...
he left a wife and two little girls, very sad. he had gotten his life together with a good job etc for a couple of years.

you are correct about anti-depressents being dangerous, everyone should be cautioned. this is real brain chemistry, so complex,
it proves there must be a Supreme Being that created us.

hang in there,
Donzo
"when I hold you in my arms..." - from "Sarah Smile" by Hall and Oates.