[Ibogaine] FW: Small, well-designed trial of ibogaine for opiate detox

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 13:02:23 EST 2008

This whole "debate" makes me wonder how we are still alive today without the pharmaceutical companies being there to make sure the medicines were effective and safe to take. Just a thought: has Chinese medicine ever been questioned as to its safety or efficacy because it has not gone through the processes these companies would need to deem them to be "safe" or "effective"?I would think that we have had far more extremely dangerous and unexpected side effects from drug companies failed concoctions than from natural medicines that have been used for hundreds of years; duh.