[Ibogaine] any advice on issue of no REM since dosing

knowone knowwhere kn0m0n3 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 12:38:56 EST 2008

  Thank you for your replies about the issue.  I cannot say for certain that my issue is or isn't ibogaine related, because other factors are also in play.  Howard, you are correct that  clear data is difficult to obtain.
    I used ibogaine to stop taking methadone in 2004, I have not been a patient of a methadone clinic since that time.  Although I have no moral quaral with staying  on methadone for life.
    I am unsure what you mean by the term baseline studies showing REM, I assume this means EEG's done prior to ibogaine that show proper REM, I do not have such studies.  This is because diagnostic tests are not ordered by my doctor if no problem is reported.  I have a PET scan schedualed soon that will hopefully fill in some information about this issue.

    About how many doses of what drug etc...  ummm  that is a little complicated.
  It is possible that my REM problem is not ibogaine related AND it is possible that it is related.  The question is would returning to methadone help,

  the issue is
  I have a homeostatic problem that causes tolerance to opioids.

  Thanks for the replies,
  Jason

   <coss at blodgettsupply.com> wrote:
  Is it just possible that the REM problem is not IBOGAINE related. I am
always reminded of the carrot and car accident story. I have taken
Ibogaine several times and have had no sleep interruptions at all.