[Ibogaine] FW: Ibogaine Talk

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 10:31:03 EST 2008

  _____

More correspondence

Nick

  _____

From: Alex Wodak [mailto:awodak at stvincents.com.au]
Sent: 19 February 2008 22:28
To: Nick Sandberg
Subject: RE: Ibogaine Talk

Dear Nick,

You make claims you then admit you cannot substantiate

But offer no apology

You criticise me for not caring about injecting drug users without knowing
anything about me

When I advise you of my record you offer no apology

Now you imply that I have been captured by the PR world of Big Pharma and
that I am not in contact with reality

I suggest that you reflect a bit more about your own behaviour before
flinging serious criticisms against someone on the other side of the world
you have never met

I can assure you that I am no captive of Big Pharma

But I do know a bit about the regulation of new pharmaceuticals

And this really does exist and for good reasons

best wishes,

Alex

Dr. Alex Wodak,
Director, Alcohol and Drug Service,