[Ibogaine] Questions

Scott Doran doranman2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 09:43:01 EST 2008

Hi Jonathan,
Howard makes a very sensible point. Switching to Morphine seems to be just
prolonging the process. For me, rather than dealing with the Oxycodone
rollercoaster every 4-6 hours, I actually found it easier to kick Methadone
by deferring my daily dose by 1 hour each successive day after i got down to
2.5mg. As experienced as you are kicking Methadone, why not plan your Ibo
session just before that time you typically relapse? Just an idea. Kinda
like going out to sea during an outgoing tide. Best wishes however you do
it.