[Ibogaine] small, well-designed trial

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 09:10:24 EST 2008

Hi Dana,

To be honest, I have some trouble understanding Alex's real position. He
takes a hard-line stance but it doesn't really make a lot of sense to me,
possibly not to him either should he really think about it. I think he's
done a lot of good work. I doubt he has some political agenda. Probably his
mind is just pretty cloudy and he can't really make sense of things. Not
sure really.

Nick

  _____