[Ibogaine] Questions

Jonathan Brownstone thirteen23 at hushmail.com
Wed Feb 20 05:52:23 EST 2008

Hi Howard,
it was explained to me that it would take 30+ days for me to "feel
better than normal, damn good actually" after I do the Ibogaine work
if I were to do it at a  dosage of 7.5-5mgs and under 10 days to feel
good if I were to do the same with morphine.  The idea is that
methadone is a long acting opiate and takes longer to recover from
than a short acting opiate like morphine.

I've always been about 20lbs underweight, I'm thin and tall with very
long limbs and a disproportionately small torso....I think that to
get the most out of the Ibogaine experience and be strong afterwards
I should get strong now.  I'm not sure that there is a relationship
between methadone and my weight, beyond the standard stuff.....I've
always had a hard time gaining weight.

I used to be a heroin addict.  I've "kicked" methadone 3 times in the
last 4 years, always caving around the 2 month "clean" mark.  I'm
going to do the work and then I'm going to hike around Europe for a
few months with a friend...that'll be my aftercare....I'd like to be
strong when I go into it and shorten the amount of recovery time so
my trip goes well and I'm not 20 lbs underweight, overseas, and
looking at 30+days of wierdness paying 100pounds/night for my hotel
room. (smiles) ...yeah....I'd like to do Ibogaine work....recover
within ten days.......and then have the time of my life hiking around
Ireland and England....enjoying my clear mind, healthy body, and
fresh groovyness clean senses soaking up the manna at all the places
of power returning home a new man....