[Ibogaine] Questions

Howard Lotsof hslotsof at phantom.com
Wed Feb 20 01:16:07 EST 2008

Jonathan,

Is see no value in your switching from 7.5 mg of methadone to
morphine equivalent. Your methadone dose is so low that it just
doesn't matter.  If it is being done in a pain management practice
then talk to you doctor and do what you can agree on. In terms of
ibogaine I doubt there would be a difference but., people are
different and who knows how different you are.

As for gaining weight, that is another world entirely.  What do you
think is the relationship between your weight and methadone?

Howard