[Ibogaine] any adivice on issue of no REM since dosings

m.finman mafinman at optonline.net
Mon Feb 18 12:20:34 EST 2008

Jason,
     I forwarded your post to the naturopath I work with on my brain chemistry and endocrine issues from coming off of substances.  He sent me a brief response noting that REM is connected to norepinephrine and would check it out for me.  One of his tools is a bio-tracker which is a meridian assesment device to see what the bodies current state of function is and how it is affected by any given substance.  I understand cravings of any kind to be a sign that your body, brain or soul is needing something and it usually is not the thing you are craving.  I was craving pot recently which I found very strange as I haven't really enjoyed or wanted it for the last 20 years.  When I had him test it out for me it turned out I needed the l-dopa and that's what the pot did for my brain.  When I took a homeopathic l-dopa remedy at those times I no longer craved to smoke.  He is currentlly out of town working on a project but told me he would check it out.  I would really hate for you to go back on the methedone when there may be another possible answer.  There is also the chance the methedone may no longer take care of what is happening and you would have the problem and a methedone addiction without ibogaine as a possible solution.  I remember from your posts years ago that you have an interest in neuroscience.  I hope you can work this through.  I really do feel for what you are going through.  Hope something comes to light that will help.
Sincerely,
Martee