[Ibogaine] Questions

Jonathan Brownstone thirteen23 at hushmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:01:00 EST 2008

I'm currently taking 7.5mgs of methadone (2.5mgs 3 times a day).
Over the next 60 days my plan is to step down to 2.5mgs every other
day, and then equivalent amount of morphine for 30 days, and then
ibogaine treatment.  I find that methadone really wacks out my
"presence of mind"...I'm guessing this is why they call it
methadrone...will morphine be any better, and how difficult is the
transition? Does the schedule I've outlined sound alright?

I'd like to keep going to work and also to gain 15lbs (5lbs per
month) during this time.  Realistic? Would making the transition to
morphine earlier help this happen or make it harder? Can I expect
more presence of mind on the lower end of my methadone dosing ladder
or is 2.5mgs/day much the same as 7.5mgs/day? One good thing...when I
was taking 25mgs per day I didn't know what was missing, I just knew
it was something..... another good thing....Even without presence of
mind there are many things that can be accomplished....

*blink*....*blink*