[Ibogaine] Barcelona IbogainesessionsetforInternationalHarmReduction Conference

Preston Peet prestonpeet at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 13:38:37 EST 2008

Eric P. wrote this, and I must agree. What a mouthful.
"As much as I think ibogaine needs greater exposure as a treatment option, there are many, if not most, heroin users who would vastly prefer being left alone and not harassed by their respective governments and allowed to use heroin in peace. Much like the potheads feel the same about their drug of choice."

Sooo, I wanted to strongly reiterate it I suppose. (Thinking of someone's recently reply to exactly this comment I think, about how most if offered to the choice between using heroin or using ibogaine to get off would actually chose to get off the heroin. I found that simply so far off base from my own personal experience with just about every single user I've ever met that I wanted to quickly note that.)
If anyone actually runs into S.A., that "fine" if somewhat occassionally grumpy "chap," please pass on my regards, btw. Thanks.
Peace.
Preston