[Ibogaine] Barcelona IbogainesessionsetforInternationalHarmReduction Conference

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Feb 18 13:16:22 EST 2008

Hi Eric,

It's interesting what you write. With Alex and Peter Cohen in the HR camp
there does seem to be this developing dynamic between the idea of treating
addiction and the idea of simply accepting it. I think the Harm Reduction
camp have great ideas but it's a pity to me that they seem not so down with
ibogaine. I wonder if there's any way for the 2 sides to meet more.

Nick

  _____