[Ibogaine] Ibogaine for very high maintenance methadone

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:58:26 EST 2008

              Hey Stacey, I think it is a good idea to listen to Sara on
this. She is very good at what she does and the fact that she is speaking
out to you means a great deal. Of course everybody that treats people has
their own way of doing things to a certain degree. Their are a few
constants, but enough variables to make one persons method of treatment
(especially with methadone) something to consider. You will probably find
somebody that will say that they can get you off of your VERY high dose of
methadone with just one treatment if you look hard enough. Consider all of
your options before you take the plunge dude, and I would look into multiple
treatments for that big dose if I were you .

        Just my opinion

       For what that's worth

       I know nothing

       Well, I do know a SekReT