[Ibogaine] any adivice on issue of no REM since dosings

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Feb 18 09:36:32 EST 2008

Hi Jason,

Something I understand from having worked a lot with using sleep-deprivation
in therapy is that when the body denies you REM it is often trying to bring
to the surface a deep inner crisis. I have experienced myself in the past
and see that it's of use. REM seems to me to provide temporary relief from
underlying psychological stress but if the body or mind decide
subconsciously that more material has to come up then depriving itself of
REM is one way it tries to do this.

Nick

  _____