[Ibogaine] The problem is...

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 18 05:47:07 EST 2008

> Iboga can not give you spirituality it is a spiritual experience but
when it finishes it finishes and you have your choices to make just like
before the experience but after the experience you loose the fear to
make the choice your intelligence tells you is the best for you and you
finally do it.

the world doesn't need saving it just needs respect and intelligence which
 not everyone knows how to use it.

 Stop thinking
.

.