[Ibogaine] Ibogaine for very high maintenance methadone

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 18 04:49:38 EST 2008

Stacy,

coming off of 520mg is not easy even with ibogaine.

only after 3 or 4 treatments you will be off.

you will need to take one treatment then stabilize yourself on a lower
dose of Methadone for few months then in the same way do it another few
times, before the last treatment use a short working opiate for few weeks.

in between the session you could do detoxification of the liver which will
make it easier to lower your dose of methadone,
you also can do coffee enema's which can help the process.

 I was given a copy of the ibogaine film Rite of passage. Thank you to