[Ibogaine] Ibogaine for very high maintenance methadone

Stacy Zuniga stacyzuniga at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 04:09:48 EST 2008

I was given a copy of the ibogaine film Rite of passage. Thank you to
everyone who took part in making it, its a beautiful film with amazing
people. From the bottom of my heart thank you Howard and Patrick.

I'm here from the credits on the film it has this forum listed.

I would dearly like to turn this into something more then a good film that
filled me with hope and have the same chance. Now's the hard question.

I am on 520mg of methadone daily. I've been on maintenance for almost 5
years now. Is there any hope that ibogaine will help me?

Thank you stacy