[Ibogaine] The problem is...

Steve Coss coss at blodgettsupply.com
Sat Feb 16 20:14:30 EST 2008

Simon,

That's not my point at all. Every life is precious Every single one. I
am just saying that as I sit on the sidelines it sometimes appears that
we are more worried about the person taking Ibogaine that shooting up
drugs on the street. My guess is that it is safer to take Ibogaine that
buying a substance from someone you don't know and then taking that
stuff and injecting into your bloodstream with who knows what for a
needle. That's all .. I am late for my lurker bus...

Steve