[Ibogaine] recordings of the recent ibogaine conference

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 16 14:21:31 EST 2008

Hello all;

I was just wondering; with regards to the recent ibogaine conference; were will there be any records of this? Either Mp3 or video; even copies of the power-point presentations and PDF files.
Any further information will be appreciated.
Thanks to all those who contributed; I look forward to getting hold of any of the information I was not able to receive by attending.

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/