[Ibogaine] Barcelona IbogainesessionsetforInternationalHarmReduction Conference

DC in AZ dcollier9 at cox.net
Sat Feb 16 12:02:28 EST 2008

>Thanks for your comments Nick, my intent is not to disrespect Dana or work his fanboi's into a uproar. My points were exactly what I said.

from wikipedia.com:
Fanboy (sometimes spelled fanboi) is a term used to describe an individual who is devoted to a single fannish subject, or to a single point of view within that subject, often to the point where it is considered an obsession. Fanboys remain loyal to their particular obsession.

"judge not" comes to mind.

calling names is very revealing... is that really necessary anyway ?

Donzo
"Love converts hearts, and gives peace." :Give peace a chance."