[Ibogaine] The problem is...

Matthew Shriver matt at itsupport.net
Sat Feb 16 11:35:04 EST 2008

I agree with you Simon.  I think a lot of people don't want to take
responsibility for most of what they do.  But the fact is that what we do,
can and does effect others and sometimes it effects them severely.  I
wouldn't want to be in the position of having to face the fact that what I
said or did contributed to someone's demise.  That would be a horrible pill
to swallow.  A conscience is a good thing.

Matt

  _____