[Ibogaine] chronic pain thing

Steve Coss coss at blodgettsupply.com
Sat Feb 16 07:00:36 EST 2008

It is a bitch when you have chronic pain (long story but lots of nerve
damage from bungled operation on back)coupled with the fact that you are
a product of the sixty's and as such, at least in my case abused every
substance known to man. If I was smart I would only get a weeks worth of
meds at a time. But I'm not :)
They do make a antidepressant called Cymbalta (sp?) that is supposed to
be excellent for chronic pain people.
Good Luck and God Bless'