[Ibogaine] The problem is...

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 16 03:55:18 EST 2008

A couple of million people may have heard about ibogaine but as the recent mis-spelling would indicate very few people have an accurate understanding of iboga or its extracts. I dont know if it is selective attention to the facts; but how is it that some one would go as far as to procure iboga and still not know how to administer it; let alone what dosage to use. Thats what I find scary; not that people have not heard about iboga but that there seems to be the broken telephone wire game going on regarding the facts and alot of ad-libbing.