[Ibogaine] any adivice on issue of no REM since dosings

Dana Beal dana at phantom.com
Fri Feb 15 14:28:14 EST 2008

Melatonin works for a lot of people. Pot for the seizures, melatonin
when you wake up at 3 am and can't go back to sleep. Use sublingual
melatonin, put it up above yr two front teeth between lip and gum
after half-dissolving it under the tongue. I use three: one left
under the tongue for fast action, two in the "chipmunk pouch" for
slow release. Great for dreaming.

Dana/cnw