[Ibogaine] any adivice on issue of no REM since dosings

DC in AZ dcollier9 at cox.net
Fri Feb 15 13:46:38 EST 2008

these sorts of issues should also be asked of the Bwiti. they have long experience in whatever side effects (we need a comprehensive list) can possibly be attributed to Iboga,
then process of elimination can continue. good luck, and thanks for the warning. many of us are watching this list as part of considering
whether to do Iboga, Ibogaine, etc.

imo
Donzo