[Ibogaine] More from Alex

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 06:12:03 EST 2008

What does this pompous; I dont think idiot is the right word; individual need? Further evidence other than the words straight from the mouths of the people who have taken it in terms of ibogaine's efficacy. Does setting up needle exchanges make you more of an authority on a drug you cant even spell correctly? I wonder if this person believes in the efficacy of any natural remedies that have not gone through the avenues he needs to deem them acceptable for human consumption? Man I would actually pay to hear this person speak and would love to give him a large dose of LSD while he was doing it. Sheesh; if there is any higher intelligence out there I would definitely not be surprised if they give this planet a miss. Nick; I don't know how you can remain so composed.