[Ibogaine] The problem is...

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 17:23:31 EST 2008

Its interesting to here some stats. From my personal experience over the last year or so the majority of people asking about ibogaine had all gone down the usual routs of drug treatment a number of times. These are of course separate to people on their own psycho-spiritual quests who had experience with other entheogens.
More recently I have had calls from doctors and social workers showing interest; one of them from a prison who realised that the conventional methods were just not working.
The unfortunate thing as a provider as such is that long term study is difficult; for me anyway. Either people just get on with life or have their own reasons for not documenting their stories so please; if there is anyone who has had an ibogaine experience tell your story or write it down and pass it on as Marko says: Just pass it on. It is the best thing to do. I remember there was some mention of a database in the planning for this purpose but for now just do what you can; even word of mouth reaches the right ears.