[Ibogaine] The problem is...

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 17:51:38 EST 2008

Dana it's not that I don't want to believe you, I really do but could
you please enlighten us where your figure of a couple of million people
came from besides your imagination?

In my own humble experience I haven't yet anybody who knows what
ibogaine is that didn't find out about it from either this list, online
somewhere or at some harm reduction conference where ibogaine has made
much progress in the last 5 years but at best you're still only talking
about a very small number of people.

Marko's figure may be conservative but it's realistic, wishful thinking
could make it double that but no more.

President Kroupa sounds good to me, I'll just go ahead and pencil his
name in on this year's ballot Marko ;)

.:vector:.